Hyperspectral Imaging Systems
Hyperspectral Imaging is a powerful technique that combines optical spectroscopy from the ultraviolet through to the infrared region with digital imaging. In a hyperspectral image, each pixel in the image contains a continuous optical spectrum, or fingerprint, of the target under view.
Camlin Photonics designs and manufactures rugged, compact and cost-effective imaging systems, complete with spectroscopy tools and software for the collection and analysis of hyperspectral images – our HYPERION HSI hyperspectral imaging system.
Our systems are now deployed in a wide range of process control, monitoring, diagnostic, and inspection applications. This is a non-destructive, non-contact technology that enables applications for example: colorimetry, pharmaceuticals, art conservation, forensics, agriculture and food quality and security, detecting counterfeit materials and adulteration of product, detecting changes in scene, and many more.
- Spectral cameras available to cover the ultraviolet to shortwave infrared regions
- Rotation and linear translation stages available on a range of mounts for laboratory or field use
- Multi-spectral camera configurations with frame-link options
- UAV, helicopter or fixed wing aircraft mount options for aerial surveys
- High speed, high optical efficiency push-broom data acquisition
- Powerful data acquisition, display and analysis software package
- On-site installation and training available