The new CAS 125 spectroradiometer with CMOS sensor is designed to maximize production efficiency and offers a unique “Recipe” mode that enables time-optimized control.
The CAS 140D represents the fourth generation of the worldwide extremely successful series of high-end array spectrometers from Instrument Systems. It combines all advantages of the CAS 140CT in terms of measurement accuracy and reliability with sustainable technical optimization for increased repeatability and stability in every environment.
As a result, it offers even more versatile applications – from the reference instrument in national calibration laboratories to continuous production. A wide range of accessories complement the spectrometer to create a complete system for a wide range of spectroradiometric and photometric measurement tasks. Thanks to the modern housing and improved optical and mechanical design, the instrument is even more functional, but smaller and simpler to integrate into existing measurement environments.
- Used worldwide as a reference instrument
- Model variants from 200 – 1100 nm
- Cooled “back-thinned” detector for minimum dark current
- Spectrograph with maximum stray light suppression
- Integration times from 4 ms to 65 s
- Automatic accessory recognition
- Extensive SpecWin Pro spectral software
- High-precision measurement of correlated color temperature (CCT) and color rendering index (CRI)
- Traceable measurement uncertainties of only ±0.0015 on standard chromaticity coordinates
- Additional stray light correction (optional)
CAS 140D – Technical data
|Spectral range||200-830 nm||220-1020 nm|
|360-830 nm||380-1040 nm|
|Spectral resolution (100 µm slit)||3.0 nm||3.7 nm||2.2 nm||3.0 nm|
|Data point interval||0.65 nm||0.8 nm||0.5 nm||0.65 nm|
|Stray light for LED||1·10-4||1·10-4||1·10-4||1·10-4|
|Wavelength measurement accuracy||±0.2 nm||±0.2 nm||±0.2 nm||±0.2 nm|
|The detailed measurement conditions under which the specified values have been determined can be looked up in the data sheets and brochures or requested from Instrument Systems.|