Te Lintelo Systems is your partner for Achromatic Optical lenses made to your special needs, includes various coatings, mirrors, lenses, windows, prisms, polarizing optics, UV and IR optics, optical filters.
Use Achromat lenses to minimize or eliminate chromatic aberration. The achromatic design also helps minimize spherical aberrations. An Achromat Lens, is designed by either cementing two elements together or mounting the two elements in a housing, creates smaller spot sizes than comparable singlet lenses. Achromatic Lenses are ideal for a range of applications, including fluorescence microscopy, image relay, inspection, or spectroscopy.
Achromatic doublet lenses (“achromat”) are designed to eliminate chromatic and spherical aberrations inherent in singlet lenses. When used on-axis, an achromatic lens focuses an parallel input beam to a perfect “point”, limited only by the effects of diffraction. This performance can be achieved over a broadband of wavelength. Achromatic lenses can be used to collimate and focus laser beams. They can also be used for high-quality imaging on-axis. However, the off-axis performance is significantly worse than the on-axis performance. If your application requires good optical performance off-axis as well as on-axis, multi-element lenses such as our digital imaging lenses are recommended.
For some applications it is desirable to have a high-quality lens with a lower f/# (for example, collimating a diode laser with large divergence angle). This can be done by adding a matching aplanatic meniscus lens to a doublet lens. An aplanatic meniscus lens will shorten the focal length of the doublet lens (thus, lowering the F-num) without introducing additional spherical aberrations.
|Material:||BK7 – Fused Silica – Quartz – Mf2G|
|Focal Length:||+/- 2 %|
|Design Wavelength:||546,1 nm|
|Diameter Tolerance:||+0/- 0.2 mm|
|Centering:||< 5 min. of arc|
|Clear Aperture:||90 % of diameter|
|Surface Quality:||S/D 10-5|
|Antireflection Coating:||Yes / No / on request|
The range of products we provide you includes:
• Plano optics, like; windows, light pipes, filters [colour glass, interference]
• mirrors [flat, spherical, aspherical, ellipsoidal, parabolic, free form]
• Prisms [Triple, Corner Cubes, Penta, Reflection, Porro, Dove]
• Beam splitters [polarizing, non-polarizing]
• Spherical optics; singlets, doublets, triplets, achromats, cylindric
• Aspherical lenses, ball lenses, rods
• Special types [gradient index, arrays, laser optics]
• Polarizing Optics [Glan-Taylor, Glan-Thomson, Rochon, Wollaston, Brewster, Retardation Plates]
• Moulded Glass Optics
• Custom Fiber Optics
We are working with a hugh range of materials, including:
• optical glass from following manufactures / brands [Schott, Ohara, CDGM, Desag, Pilkington]
• Fused Silica
• Crystalline Optics like Quartz, Sapphire and others
• Metal Optics [Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Steel]