Blu – Gentec wireless laserpower meter
This new line of All-in-One detectors combine a detector and a meter with Bluetooth connectivity in one convenient product. The small but powerful meter of the BLU Series presents a Bluetooth connection so you can display the results on your mobile device with the Gentec-EO BLU app available for both iOS and Android systems. Need to use it with a PC? Simply plug in the included Bluetooth receptor and be ready to make power or energy measurements within seconds!
- All-in-one detector + meter This new line of All-in-One detectors combine a detector and a meter with Bluetooth connectivity in one convenient product. No need to carry a meter!
- Safer work environment Operators can be far from the detector while making measurements (up to 30m, depending on the environment and barriers). And with less cables in the workspace, accidents are less likely to happen!
- Extensive coverage Receive data at up to 30m from the detector, with the same performance as the usual detector + monitor combination.
- Long battery life The USB-rechargeable Li-ion battery lasts up to 5 continuous days with the device running
- Go wireless No need to worry about cable length or monitor location
- Save 50% on calibration costs One Product = One Calibration. Reduce your recalibration costs by half!
BLU APP – FREE APP FOR SMARTPHONES AND TABLETS
EASY TO CONNECT
Connecting a BLU device is very simple in the mobile application. Just open the app and it will automatically search for all available devices. Then, tap on the desired device in the list.
If there are no devices within range, the app will propose a simulator.
When a BLU detector is connected to a phone or computer, no other device can communicate with it.
The Menu tab, available with the icon or by swiping from the left of the screen, allows you to configure the parameters related to your measurements::
- Wavelength: Enter the Wavelength of your laser and the software will apply the appropriate correction factor on the measurements.
- Range: Set the power or energy Range to a fixed scale or let the software automatically adjust the scale.
- Measure Mode: Select the type of Measurement that will be displayed: Power, in Watts (default) or Single Shot Energy, in Joules (Energy/Calorimeter mode).
- Corrections: Apply a Multiplication Factor and/or an Offset to your measurements.
- Trigger Level: Set the Trigger Level in 0.1% steps, from 0.1% to 99.9% (in energy mode only).
- Connection: Use this option to see the list of BLU devices within range.
Select the display that suits you best and watch your measurements in real time! Simply swipe the screen to switch between the various displays:
- Scope: Line filling graph
- Needle: Fast analog-like needle
- Real Time: Real time value and corresponding bar graph
- Statistics: Min, Max, Average, RMS and PTP Stability and Standard Deviation
The Acquisition screen allows you to enter the parameters for data acquisition:
- Power Mode: Choose a sample rate (number of measurements per interval of time) and a duration (in days, hours, minutes and seconds) for the data acquisition.
- Energy Mode: Choose a sampling rate (1 pulse out of X pulses) and a duration (total number of pulses) for the acquisition of data.
Once the acquisition is complete, you can export the data to any of the data-sharing apps installed on your mobile device, or send it by email.