Duma Optronics Ltd. is engaged in the development and manufacturing of electro-optical instrumentation, specializing in computerized measurement systems for laser beams. The unique state-of-the-art technology developed and owned by Duma Optronics is under patent pending.
- Optical beam positioning and alignment measurement systems
- Beam analysis systems (Beam Profilers, M2 meter, Divergence meter)
- Multi-Channel Power Meters
- Electronic Autocollimators
- Tailor made test stations
As can be judged from this product sample, the Duma Optronics strength lies in combining:
- A wide spectrum of technical disciplines
- A strong spirit of innovation
- A practical, application-oriented approach to High-Tech.
The company was established late in 1989 by a group of researchers to serve the optronics industry with innovative products. Their fertile interaction resulted in a number of innovative solutions to optronics instrumentation problems with universal applications.
Duma Optronics currently employs 25 employees, most of them are engaged in R&D, and includes specialists in optical design, E-O systems, electronic signal processing and computerized imaging.