With the Beamage-M2 system, M2 measurements are taken directly in our software which controls both the acquisition and the calculations. An easy step-by-step procedure is clearly indicated directly in the software and allows the user to get ISO-compliant M2 measurements in less than a minute.
- Large Apertures The only M2 system on the market equipped with a complete set of 50mm optics. Also, the sensor is 11.3 x 11.3 mm.
- Simple Alignment Two beam-steering mirrors are included for quick and easy alignment of your laser into the system. The internal mirrors are factory-aligned and the pre-set height also simplifies the alignment
- Compact The low-profile ingenious mechanics make it easy to fit the device on any optical table
- ISO Compliant The calculations are fully compliant to the ISO 11146 and 13694 standards
- Fast Acquisition Make a complete, ISO-compliant measurement in only 20 seconds with the ROI feature, and in less than a minute with full-frame acquisition
- Flexible & Intuitive Software In the easy-to-navigate software, both automatic and manual settings are available, so data points can be added or removed even after an automatic scan is completed