With over 30 years of experience in Spectroscopy and our partner Wasatch Photonics we are able to support you with your OEM spectroscopic needs, from UV-VIS-NIR to Raman, absorption or Fluorescence and much more!
Great products begin with a dream – an idea with the potential to transform a difficult problem into a simple answer. At Wasatch Photonics, we’re run independently and think innovatively, allowing us to work dynamically with you on every step of that journey. You need a partner who understands the needs of your application and your business as a whole, and we deliver with decades of team experience in the design and build of OEM products. Drawing on our best-in-class tools, we create robust, drop-in solutions that speed your time to market and enhance your product performance. If you’re ready to share your vision, we’re ready to help you bring it to life.
We build solutions. Together we’ll create answers.
Our modular, best-in-class products give you the flexibility to quickly prove out and refine your ideas with access to our applications experts along the way. Designed with the OEM in mind, our products can quickly be distilled to their essentials and integrated to reduce cost & footprint while adding functionality. Let us speed your time to market with a bespoke solution that draws on our engineering strengths.
IN-HOUSE GRATING DESIGN & MANUFACTURE
- Exceptional efficiency, low wavefront distortion, minimal scatter
- Multiple patented VPH transmission grating design techniques
- HD: High transmission, low polarization sensitivity for up to 200 nm
- Dickson: >90% efficiency for narrow bandwidths, s- & p-polarization
- Pulse compression: Max efficiency, excellent uniformity & wavefront
- Custom dispersion, size, AOI and wavelength: 350-2500 nm
COMPREHENSIVE ENGINEERING SUPPORT
- Seasoned engineers mapped to each aspect of system design
- Design, integration and modeling of optical components & systems
- Detector/camera integration, data pre-processing; power, cooling & laser driver circuit design; FPGA & microcontroller programming
- Thermal/vibration management, system integration, industrial design
- Data/image post-processing, GUI design, interface & platform porting
CUSTOM MODULE DESIGNS THAT DELIVER
- Highly adaptable transmissive spectrometer benches with diffractionlimited optics for exceptional throughput, SNR, and superior imaging
- Integrated laser/LED light sources, routing, & control circuits
- Custom front-end opto-mechanics for sample interfacing: flow cells, chambers, plate readers, probes, galvo/MEMs-based scanning heads
- Integrated systems: control, cooling, battery power, portable/handheld