Two parallel measuring beams are used to acquire two length values independently of each other. So it is possible to determine the position, angle and difference values simultaneously.
- Simultaneous length and angle measurement or differential measurement
- Beam distance selectable
- Combinable with plane mirror, cat-eye or hollow reflector
Applications: Simultaneous length and angle measurement, e. g. for verification of linear guides.
Triple-Beam Interferometer (3DOF):
Three laser interferometer included in one unit detect three different length values independently. So it is possible to measure the position and two angles or difference values simultaneously.
- Simultaneous measurement of length, pitch and yaw angle
- Straightness measurement on guides and axes with angle test procedure acc. DIN ISO 230-1 in only one step (without any modification)
- Calibration software for displaying the results
- Correction of measurement errors according Abbe offset possible
- Detection of the tilt center position
Applications: Simultaneous measurement of lengths and angles, e. g. survey of axes
for measurement tasks up to 2 m
for measurement tasks up to minimum 15 m
Calibration Laser Interferometer (5 DOF):
The triple beam interferometer for large measuring ranges (up to 15 m and more) includes an additional straightness measurement based on the combination of a Wollaston prism and a straightness reflector. Measurements of 5 degrees of freedom are possible.