Energetiq EQ-99X LDLS laser driven lightsource
EQ-99X LDLS, Compact, Economical, High Brightness, Broadband Laser-Driven Light Source.
The compact LDLS EQ-99X is an ultra-high brightness, high stability broadband source that is specifically designed for demanding imaging and spectroscopy applications. The EQ-99X offers excellent spatial and power stability for highly repeatable measurements across the broad spectrum. Utilizing a patented laser-driven bulb technology* the EQ-99X is ideal for applications requiring ultra-long lamp life. The EQ-99 X is available with a range of free-space broadband reflective coupling optics to match the ~100µm plasma size to the customers instrument or application. With its high brightness, small plasma, the EQ-99X is particularly well suited to applications using narrow spectrometer slits, small diameter optical fibers or other small étendue optics.
Features & Benefits
- CW laser plasma discharge
– 100µm – 200µm plasma size
- Very high brightness across spectrum
– UV-Vis-NIR (170nm – 2100nm)
- Eliminates need for multiple lamps
– Replaces D2/Tungsten/Xenon Arc
- Excellent spatial and power stability
– Repeatable measurements
- Ultra-clean construction
– Improved stability & extended life
- Electrodeless operation for long life
– Reduced cost of ownership