Showing all 5 results
Established in 1985, OZ Optics Limited is a leading worldwide supplier of fiber optic products for existing and next-generation optical networks. In addition to designing and manufacturing components and test equipment for fiber optics markets, the company offers award-winning fiber optic sensor systems for remote monitoring of oil and gas pipelines, wells, refineries, bridges, dams and other large structures, security fences and for fire detection .
- Laser to Fiber Delivery Systems
- High Power Fiber Optic Components
- Polarization Maintaining Components
- CO2 Fiber Optics Cleaning Unit
Fiber Optic Distributed Strain and Temperature Sensors
OZ Optics’ ForeSight™ family of fiber optic Brillouin distributed strain and temperature sensors (DSTS) are sophisticated optical sensor systems employing Brillouin scattering. Distributed sensing provides a direct method of measuring the changes in strain and temperature along the entire length of an optical fiber. A new unit combining BOTDA (Brillouin Optical Time Domain Analyzer) and BOTDR (Brillouin Optical Time Domain Reflectometer) capabilities is now available. If there is a break somewhere along the fiber, this unit can switch to the BOTDR function for continuing the measurement.
- Loop or single end measurements
• Uses low-cost telecom fiber
• High spatial resolution and range
• Multiple channel monitoring available
Performance at a glance
• 0.1 m (BOTDA) / 1 m (BOTDR) spatial resolution
• 160 km (BOTDA) / 70 km (BOTDR) maximum fiber length