maXee 3D – Relaxed Working with a Clear View on Brilliant 3D Images
SAC maXee® 3D is the innovative three-dimensional video microscope. Users see on the monitor what has always been there, but not visible up to now: the exact spatial structure of the object.
Relaxed posture at the workplace, eye-friendly viewing of objects on the monitor: Digital 2D video microscopy is an immense progress from classic stereo microscopy due to the improved ergonomics. The systems has only ever delivered two-dimensional images – until now. SAC maXee® 3D is the innovative three-dimensional video microscope. Users see on the monitor what has always been there, but not visible up to now: the exact spatial structure of the object. Surface defects can be evaluated better, and real-time precision work can be performed much more precisely with the system.
Areas of Application:
- Quality control, visual inspection tasks with high throughput
- Precision work such as assembly of smallest components, connector assembly, solder joint inspection, etc.
- Monitoring of spatial structures (crystallography, materials science, etc.)
maXee® 3D Your benefits:
- High-resolution 3D image material makes fatigue-free working possible.
- Ergonomics at the workplace is paramount.
An upright sitting position and a relaxed arm position are the prerequisite for the effective handling and viewing of smallest parts during assembly and control. The amply dimensioned free working space enables you to position the monitor directly behind the object. A round back resulting from viewing the image through an eyepiece or a twisted upper body posture when viewing the monitor are now things of the past.
- “No Latency” for highest-precision work
Movements are displayed in the 3D image without latency. This means real-time handling, which enables you to work faster and more precisely.
- Uncomplicated commissioning and simple handling
- Fast documentation of the work results
A screenshot can be made by pushing a button anytime and the frozen image can be saved via USB stick/network or used for further processing.