Piezo Controlled Fiberswitches
Fiberswitches are the perfect solution to analyze different light sources with only one spectrometer. Up to 9 channels (18 in combination) can be switched within milliseconds. Controlled by piezoelectric actuators fiberswitches have no internal optical components and therefore avoid any form of opitcal aberration. The switches support fiber core diameters from 50 µm up to 600 µm. The small size of switching box and the easy control make this system ideally suited as a add-on to spectrometers or other metrology devices. By utilizing mulitple channels of the detector system at the same time, the light quality remains high while costs are lower.
Fiberswitches by piezosystem jena have been used in a wide variety of industries, from biological research to end product quality control.
- Use mulitiple probes with one spectrometer
- Switch light in milliseconds
- Low insertion loss of max 1dB
- Wavelength independent: UV up to IR
- Switch cycles more than 100 millions
- Low power consumption
- Various standard connectors and fibers available