EZ-0730 Impulse Decoupled Stage
Our air-lubricated bearing cross tables and multi-axis systems are also direct drive with linear motors, and depending on your application, they can be protected from the penetration of dirt and dust by guide track covers. Air bearing axes are also suitable for high-speed applications with very high acceleration and speeds. The systems are adapted as integrated devices into your control system or fitted with an internal control system as a stand-alone device, with interfaces to your application.
Intelligent design gives the EZ-0730 stage maximum rigidity and excellent repeatability, minimizing axis crosstalk.
- Impulse decoupling to minimize crosstalk even at high accelerations..
- Weight optimization by using carbon for the lower slide.
- Use of carbon structures with thermal expansion close to 0 to minimize harmful temperature effects..
- Extremely rigid chuck due to integrated flat 11-zone vacuum clamping device with high-precision tip/tilt adjustment using sophisticated pressure membrane technology.
- Minimization of disturbance forces emanating from the energy chain due to novel drag chain concept.
- Ironless drives and high-precision scales (Heidenhain LIP6 G0).
The machine bed is made of granite. The axes can be customized according to the customer’s requirements.
- Y/X Stage with Vakuum Chuck
- Ultra High Speed
- Impulse Decoupled X Stage
- Short Move and Settle Time
- Repeatability in nm Range
- Reduced weight due to carbon components
High-precision positioning, scanning, exposure, laser engraving, laser processes in general.
We offer the EZ-0730 stage with the following drive controller: