Broadband Polarization-Entangled Photon Source
This fiber-based device is a compact, robust, and alignment-free source of broadband polarization-entangled photon pairs. Based on periodically-poled silica fiber (PPSF) technology, it features turn-key, room-temperature operation, and needs little maintenance.
The all-fiber design makes it environmentally stable for challenging applications such as space-based instruments. It generates high-quality polarization-entangled photon pairs at telecom wavelengths with more than 80 nm of bandwidth.
This ideal entanglement source has myriad applications in quantum information processing, quantum sensing, and WDM-based quantum key distribution networks.
- High-quality polarization and frequency entanglement
- Broad bandwidth covering C- and L- bands
- High fidelity and excellent stability
- Turn-key and room-temperature operation
- Low power consumption
- Compact and light weight platform
- Rugged, alignment free, all fiber design
- Quantum imaging
- Quantum metrology
- Quantum key distribution networks
- Quantum computing and information processing
For more info check in with us.