Eksma introduce a new series of motorized laser power attenuators with high LIDT optics and precision opto-mechanics put together into a compact housing.
Attenuators demonstrate stable and reliable performance even when used with high power lasers in industrial applications.
- High LIDT: >10 J/cm2 at 10 ns, 1064 nm
- Attenuation level is controlled by the software in 0.1 – 97% range
- Based on zero-order half-waveplate and Brewster type thin film polarizer
- Full solution – includes controller, software, power supply and USB cable
- Standard models for the most popular laser wavelengths (1064 nm, 1020-1040 nm, 780-820 nm, 532 nm, 510-520 nm, 390-410 nm, 355 nm and 343 nm) are offered ex-stock
more info can also be found at: EKSMA website