DMS 201 – Cost-effective manual goniometer
The DMS 201 is a cost-effective goniometer for analyzing the electro-optical characteristics of displays.
The measurement system is based on a manual positioning device with 2 axes (optionally 3 axes) and is used to determine luminance, contrast, and color properties at variable electrical driving and various viewing angles. The DMS 201 is ideal for applications that do not require automated angular scans.
- Characterization of emissive, transmissive, reflective, and transflective displays
- Manual 2 axis goniometer (optionally 3 axes) with PC and software
- Available components: photometer or spectroradiometer, electrical driving, illumination unit
- Optional forced-air temperature-control chamber for samples
- Analysis of all photometric and colorimetric characteristics as a function of electrical driving, temperature, time, and viewing angle
- Table top version (standard) or free-standing version (optional)