The DMS 903 is ideal for photometric and colorimetric analysis of large displays.
The measurement system is based on a 6-axis goniometer for determining angle-dependent characteristics and is used in quality control, as well as research and development. It permits analysis of test specimens up to a diagonal of 1500 mm (approx. 60’’), and measurement-area of 750 mm (approx. 30’’).
- Characterization of emissive, transmissive, reflective, and transflective displays
- 6 motorized axes for viewing-angle scan and surface scanning of samples, without rotation of the test specimen during the measurements
- Optional array spectrometer for precise radiometric and photometric measurements
- Analysis of all photometric and colorimetric characteristics as a function of viewing angle, electrical driving, time and temperature (optionally with forced-air temperature-control chamber)
- Optional specular illumination for evaluation of the reflectance characteristics (e.g. BRDF) and diffuse light source with adjustable diameter (1° to 15°) for simulation of ambient illumination