DTS140 NVIS – the new standard for MIL-L-85762A / MIL-STD-3009 measurements
Based on the worldwide success of the CAS 140CT array spectrometers, Instrument Systems has developed the DTS140 NVIS for testing displays and panels according to MIL-L-85762A and MIL-STD-3009 standards, respectively. An efficient launching of light into the system is achieved with the TOP 200 telescopic optical probe.
Because of the robust nature of the array spectrometer technology, the DTS140 NVIS is in particular ideal for manufacturing and quality control applications that require long-term dependability and simple operation. Automated measurements can be realized by using the Pass/Fail test functions that are available in the SpecWin Pro software.
- exceeds the requirements for MIL-L-85762A / MIL-STD-3009
- correlates to traditional scanning spectroradiometers (for LED and incandescent panels)
- modified Pritchard optics guarantees ideal positioning of the measurement spot
- integrated alignment camera with a wide field of view
- apertures and optical density filters selectable via software
- new SpecWin Pro software provides for convenient analysis and documentation of results
Please contact us for more information, prices or advise