Energetiq demonstrate their brand new laser driven tunable light source.
Bright output at a 1500um fiber.
Call Roland or Danny for more information.
find here the datasheet
Laser-Driven Tunable Light Source –
High Brightness, Broadband with Fiber-Coupled Output
The Laser-Driven Tunable Light Source (LDTLS™)
is a compact, fully integrated and highly stable tunable
broadband light source that is based on our proven Laser-Driven
Light Source (LDLS™) technology. The LDTLS™ utilizes our EQ-77 LDLS™ broadband source and features the highest brightness and output flux available in a tunable broadband light source.
The LDTLS™ offers an extremely long lifetime of ~9000 hours between bulb changes for low cost of ownership. It has high stability, very low noise and is coupled with a precision high-performance monochromator for accurate wavelength selection and repeatable light output across the range of
Features & Benefits
- Highest output flux in the industry for higher throughput
- Long lifetime of ~9000 hours between bulb changes for low cost-of-ownership
- Low noise and high stability for precise measurements
- Fast wavelength tuning up to 200nm per second for faster measurements
- Optical fiber output for flexibility of integration to application for ease of use
- Achromatic reflective coupling optics for aberration free radiation collection and focusing
- Etendue-matched monochromator with high efficiency optical design for maximum light throughput
- Optical Testing
- Process Monitoring and Control
- VIS/NIR Spectroscopy
- Scientific Research
- Thin-Film Measurements
- Materials Characterization