SP 15000 TR triple-beam interferometers have a measuring range of 15 m, and are designed for high-precision length and angle measurement on positioning axes where length and angle information has to be acquired simultaneously.
The measuring reflector is based on a combination of hollow reflectors. The maximum tilting angle of the reflectors is ± 5°, if the center of rotation is in the center of the reflector unit. The measuring and calibration processes can be synchronized with a position controller. Different triggering possibilities for acquisition of the measured values are available. The measured values are transferred to a computer via a fast USB interface.
- Laserinterferometric measurement on large guides
- Calibration of high precision axes of measuring instruments and machine tools as well as coordinate measuring machines
- High precision angular measurements and correction of double and triple coordinate measurements
- Robust design, easy handling and adjustment by integrated detection of beam direction
- Data acquisition and display software program Triple hollow reflector unit
- 90° Beam deflection unit with adjustable deflecting mirror