The MAS 40 Mini-Arrray Spectrometer is very versatile and ideal for application in industrial quality control, research and development work.
This spectrometer meets all the quality specifications guaranteed by Instrument Systems in a spectroradiometer designed for absolute measurement of light radiation in cost-sensitive applications. The full range of accessories from Instrument Systems can be connected to the MAS 40 using a fiberoptic cable. This capability allows users to access the full range of applications offered by the instrument.
Special LED measuring adapters are also supplied for the MAS 40. They can be connected directly to the spectrometer. The turnkey “LED Station” is particularly cost effective because expensive fiberoptic cables and fiber adapters are not required. You can access more detailed information by going to the product group LED Station.
The MAS 40 requires no dedicated power supply because power is provided via the USB port. This makes the MAS 40 ideal for mobile applications.
- Cost-effective and robust CCD spectrometer technology
- Standard USB interface
- All Instrument Systems measuring adapters can be connected
- Different models for the UV-VIS and VIS-NIR spectral range
- Simple operation using SpecWin Pro software
- DLLs and LabView drivers for writing custom programs
- Industrial quality control
- General color and light measurement in the lab