DMS 803 – High-end display measurement system with impressive flexibility
The DMS 803 offers optimum convenience for angle-dependent analysis of electro-optical characteristics of small to mid-size displays.
The measurement system is based on a fully motorized 6-axis goniometer for determining luminance, contrast, and color properties at different viewing angles and variable electrical driving. It is perfectly suitable for all applications in research and development, as well as quality control. The DMS 803 is ideal for determining the characteristics of displays for mobile applications (smartphone, tablet PC) with a comprehensive range of illumination devices and temperature-control chambers.
- Characterization of emissive, transmissive, reflective, and transflective displays
- Fully motorized 6-axis positioner with electrical driving, photometer or spectrometer, illumination, PC, and software
- Area scan: max. 100 x 100 mm for analysis of homogeneity of luminance, contrast, and chromaticity
- Optional forced-air temperature-control chamber
- Analysis of all photometric and colorimetric characteristics as a function of viewing angle, electrical driving, temperature, and time