New and Updated FemtoKits. We are pleased to announce new and updated Femtokit series optical components for efficient third harmonic (~266 nm) generation of femtosecond Ti:Sapphire lasers.
- Harmonic crystals optimized for particular pulse spectrum width and duration. Optimization of thickness of harmonic crystals allows to avoid femtosecond pulse broadening in frequency conversion process.
- Standard Femtokits come with 6×6 mm aperture crystals, which are suitable for beam diameter up to 4 mm.
- Group delay compensation plate for fine delay adjustment/compensation between fundamental and second harmonic pulses before entering third harmonic generation crystal.
- THG Femtokits are optimized for particular pulse duration lasers at the range from 15 to 200 fsec.
Basic & Extended FemtoKits
- Basic series Femtokit include four basic crystal components mounted in to 1 inch ring holders.
- Extended series Femtokit include eight optical components for convenient beam control.
We can also offer special FemtoKit for higher power Ti:Sapphire lasers with larger beam diameters. Non-standard crystal apertures 10×10, 12×12, 15×15 and 20×20 mm are available.