DTS140 – a universal system for display measurement and more
Complete systems based on the CAS 140CT array spectrometer featuring a high-end, back-illuminated CCD detector are available for measurements of radiance and luminance as well as color of displays and back-illuminated panel graphics. No matter what kind of display technology has to be tested – whether LCD, CRT, OLED or LED displays – the DTS140 can be used universally.
Coupling of light into the system is achieved using the TOP 200 telescopic optical probe that is attached to the spectrometer via an optical fiber. A large selection of lenses is available for the TOP 200 in order to provide different measuring spot sizes. The new SpecWin Pro software offers comprehensive tools for data analysis and documentation of measurement results.
The fiber coupling of the TOP 200 makes it possible to simply swap the adapter and quickly reconfigure the DTS140 for other applications (e.g. LED measurement). The range of applications available is thus considerably expanded – a feature hard to realize for spectrometers with a fixed, integrated lens.
Features of the DTS140:
- very accurate measurements combined with high sensitivity
- modified Pritchard optics guarantees ideal positioning of the measurement spot
- integrated alignment camera with wide field of view
- apertures and optical density filters selectable via software
- new SpecWin Pro software provides for convenient analysis and documentation of results.
Please contact us for more information, prices or advise