Today we present the laser safety frame R01 from laservision!
It is a particularly small and lightweight version, which is available only in the laminated version. This means that it is reinforced with an internal reinforcement of metal and it has a very high levels of protection. The frame offers the opportunity to use a “snap-in” corrective Rx insert.
Spectacle with small, plane filters
The laser safety spectacle R01 from laservision is an especially small frame with high protection levels. It is available in a reinforced version only. This version R01 features an internal metal lamination. Due to the small filter dimensions the field of view is slightly smaller compared to the R17 and F02/R02 frames, but for the same reason the R01 frame is more lightweight. The frame offers the opportunity to use a “snap-in” corrective Rx insert. The Duoflex temples offer a lot of individual adjustments to the user. As an option the other wearing systems from laservision like head strap and the head support systems can be used.
- Highest protection levels such as 180-315 D LB9+IR LB5; 315-1400 D LB7+I LB9+R LB8, M LB9
- As well as: 1400-11500 D LB5+ILB5Y+RLB2 (full protection)
- Adjustment protection levels: 100W 2×10-2J 400-700 RB5
- Absorbing and coated flat glass or custom filters
- Multiple adjustable Duoflex temples
- Reinforced frame version (R01)
- Head strap as an option
- Combination with Rx insert for corrective glasses
- Optional available with headsupport A01HASUPS1000