Photonics Industries’ RG Series Pico-Second Amplified Diode Pumped Solid State Lasers nominated as a 2017 Prism Awards Finalist
Photonics Industries has been nominated as a 2017 Prism Awards Finalist this year at Photonics West for developing a new patented pulse picker technology that provides a simpler, more compact design for our RG Series of ps lasers providing:
- the highest pulse energy (up to 700μJ)
- the smallest footprint, most compact
- lightest weight industrial ps lasers commercially available.
You will find an overview of all finalist here.
Photonics Industries will be showing at booth #801 at Photonics West, Interested in a demonstration, let us know so we arrange a time slot at their booth!
Photonics Industries’ RG Series Pico-Second Amplified Diode Pumped Solid State Lasers can produce over 5mJ per pulse at 1kHz and more than 70 Watts at 1MHz at 1064nm with the widest Range of ps Pulse Widths available:
- <15 ps standard
- Optional 20 – 200 ps
all while still maintaining TEM00 mode quality in a compact, industrial reliable package with our new All-in-one single box design. This innovative design simplifies installation, provides better reliability and yields more space saving by removing the need to manage a separate controller/power supply box and umbilical cable. It is the most compact ps laser with the highest pulse energy in kHz range in the market. Harmonic output such as 532nm, 355nm and 266nm can be ordered as needed.
- Small form factor, all-in-one compact laser head
- Industrial grade
- Diode pumped technology
- Variable rep rate: [RG-L] single shot to 5kHz / 1kHz or [RG-H] single shot to 2MHz
- Excellent beam quality, M2 typically<1.3
- Wide range of powers and harmonic options available
- RS232 Computer Control